Edumarketer Tip #120: Video Ideas!!!!
Jun 30, 2021
Video can be used to educate, inform and entertain and you may be wondering what you can shoot a video about. Coming up with video topics does not have to be complicated. Let’s look at some examples of what you can create a video or even a video series about:
- Product and/or service demonstration are great for video, especially if you are a product-based company.
- Ask customers to provide video testimonials. It’s a great way to mix things up.
- Walk-through your company and record it. This is great for real estate and mortgage companies. Or introduce your team. Show your borrowers who they are doing business with.
- Record a commercial instead of creating an email with a lot of text.
- Create an educational video series. Keep the videos short, create a proper call-to-action, and release them through an email campaign with supporting text.
- Record a personal thank you. Get your team involved and have them record a thank you message to share in your welcome emails. It could be the CEO, the face of the company, or the people your customers are doing business with.
Remember, videos grab the attention of your audience, they are quick to consume, and easily shareable. Plus, it’s a nice alternative to a bunch of text.
We’d love to hear some examples of videos you’ve seen in emails and loved. Share them with us at [email protected]